Sunday, February 14, 2010

Friends

I just wanted to write this cause its about all the people who thought were my friend and turned out to not be. I really wanted to have friends and i dont have them right now. i am very lonely everyday yea cause everyone around me is going out and having fun. They go to bars and drink and they can drive to their friends house stay over then they can do what they want.

It hurts me cause I want that kind of life where i can just go and do something. Im sick of being home all the time with nothing to do and no life. I really want my own place and car. Im tired of this whole i have to ask to go anywere and being told when to come home and what i can and cant do. More than anything else i want to live with kevin and have my life. or live on my own then he can come to me later on. I am going to look for a place and a car as well as a job. i NEED to make my own money and get out of my house. my parents are too controling and im 24 im not a kid. I cant handle the stress anymore.

and as far as the people i used to know well im over them but it hurts. keri, kristin,steph s, mike everyone lied. i thought we were friends for life but that was a total lie. i apologized for everything but im sorry i did cause it ment nothing. i hate this. i just pray it gets better for me and for kevin. i know it will in time. till then i will write again soon.

love
rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment